Table Top Racing: World Tour is essentially an upgraded version of the Switch release Table Top Racing: World Tour – Nitro Edition, that dropped in early 2019. The Android version boasts no subscription services, no loot crates, no in-app purchases and no adverts. Simply pay a one-off fee and away you go.
Table Top Racing: World Tour features 16 super detailed miniature racing cars and over 30 table-top race tracks. Players can race over 180 events then take the action online to compete globally with the best the world has to offer.
Table Top Racing: World Tour’s new mobile features:
▪ Two-player horizontal or vertical split-screen couch battle both online or offline play – even on your phone (two compatible controllers required).
▪ Crossplay network gameplay between Android, Android TV, iOS and Apple TV 4K.
▪ CloudSaves across all your Android devices or iOS devices (per platform).
▪ 39 Achievements and 9 Leaderboards, including the all-new, most-requested, “Drift Kings” Leaderboard!
▪ Ultrasmooth 60fps gameplay on all modern devices with Native 4k 60fps on Apple TV 4K.
▪ Compatible with Android TV controllers on Android phones and TV and for iOS 13+, all MFi Game controllers plus Sony DualShock 4 and Microsoft Xbox One controllers.
▪ 8 Players Online multiplayer combat racing
▪ 9 Unique Game modes spread throughout the Championships
▪ 32 Table-top race tracks set in 8 themed locations (4 tracks per location)
▪ 16 Super-cool, fully upgradable, miniature racing cars
▪ Over 180 unique race events to challenge your skills. Over 25 hours gameplay!
▪ 8 Cunning “Power-Up Weapons” designed to attack and slow opponents or protect yourself
▪ 6 Unique “Weapon Wheels” help you get an edge over your rivals
▪ Funky exclusive break-beat soundtrack by producer Wes Smith of Juice Recordings
▪ In-game language support: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Swedish, Dutch, Brazilian Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, Chinese Traditional, Chinese Simplified.