Let's face it, to get the most out of a racing game you need a wheel. Which is why we've teamed up with Thrustmaster for this great giveaway – here's your chance to win a Thrustmaster TMX Force Feedback Wheel for Xbox One and PC!
- Follow us on Twitter.
- Retweet the competition post on Twitter.
- Retweet every Twitter post with a car emoji (example can be seen in the image below) between now and the competition closing date.
- Subscribe to our newsletter using the form on this page.
The Thrustmaster TMX Force Feedback has everything you need for an immersive racving experience:
900° force feedback base
(the road or track’s relief, loss of tire grip, braking, bumps and impacts, etc.).
Very precise wheel: optical reading with 12-bit resolution
Mixed belt-pulley and gears system (smoother, more fluid and less noisy than helical gears)
Internal memory and upgradeable firmware
Compatible with the T3PA* and T3PA-PRO* pedal sets (Thrustmaster 3 Pedals Add-on)
Realistic “competition” wheel design
11”/28 cm in diameter, with an ergonomic design perfectly adapted for all racing games(GT, F1, NASCAR, RALLY, etc.)
2 large, wheel-mounted sequential paddle shifters
Built-in official buttons for Xbox One: Xbox Guide button, View and Menu
Comprehensive driving gear
Xbox One certified embedded software
Official embedded software: the racing wheel is automatically recognized by the Xbox One
Compatible with all Xbox One racing games supporting racing wheels
Also compatible with PC
PC compatibility (Windows 10/8/7/Vista) ensured thanks to the Thrustmaster drivers available for download from the http://ts.thrustmaster.com/ website. The drivers allow you to make sure that you always have the latest firmware version available for the racing wheel
Large, optimised pedal set
Pedals with wide foot rest
Brake pedal with progressive resistance
Terms and conditions
- Entrants must follow the TeamVVV Twitter channel, subscribe to our newsletter and retweet the competition post and any Twitter posts featuring a car emoji between now and the competition closing date..
- The @TeamVVV Twitter tag must be included in your retweet.
- Entrants can only enter once with one retweet.
- Use of multiple accounts is not permitted. Any entries found using multiple accounts will be rejected.
- Closing date for the competition is Sunday October 30th 2016.
- One winner will be randomly selected WC 31.10.16 and contacted privately via Twitter to arrange delivery.
- UK entries only. Winner must have a valid UK address.