Rocket's League's next DLC pack has been announced and it takes inspiration from its predecessor Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars (SARPBC).
Each of the two new (old) cars will have six decals a piece along with three new paint types, two new sets of wheels, two new boost trails, two antennas, four new toppers and five additional trophies to get stuck into.
Those who are looking for freebies will not be left out either as the Urban Central and Utopia maps will be receiving night and dusk variants respectively. These new variants are said to launch alongside the new DLC pack, also it's worth noting that these new variations of existing maps are the last of the regulation style (standard rectangle shaped) maps that will be released for some time. This will make way for more interestingly shaped maps which should really spice up the action, Psyonix promise “crazy maps in the coming months”.
The Revenge of the Battle-Cars DLC pack will cost £3.29/ $3.99/ €3.99, you can see all of the content of this pack once again in the content summary below.
Help TeamVVV grow by supporting us on Patreon: www.patreon.com/TeamVVV.
Revenge of the Battle-Car DLC Content Summary
- Two new vehicles from SARPBC (Scarab and Zippy)
- Six new liveries for each new vehicle
- Two new boost trails (Accelerato and Battle-Stars)
- Two sets of new wheels (one for each new vehicle)
- Four new toppers
- Two new antennas based on balls from SARPBC)
- Three new paint types (Toon Glossy, Toon Matte, Toon Wood)
- Five new PSN trophies/Steam achievements