Kunos Simulazioni have released their latest 1.1.5. update for their PC racing simulator Assetto Corsa. The update includes the new FMod version 1.05.14, a new LaFerrari sound set, a fixed difficulty level on special events and a number of small improvements throughout the game.
Assetto Corsa version 1.0 released on December 19, 2014 after a very successful Steam Early Access programme.
Check out the full Assetto Corsa v 1.1.5. changelog below.
Assetto Corsa v 1.1.5. Changelog:
- Changed BMW M235i Racing fuel tank capacity to 85l
- Changed graphical size of front tyres of Lotus Evora S
- fixed difficulty level on Special Events
- weather light normalization
- Updated FMod to 1.05.14 – probably you need to rebuild your banks
- New Fmod SDK project, please read the provided txt in the project folder
- New LaFerrari sound set
- Improved stereo image
- Fixed sound displacement for 4.1 speakers configuration
- Fixed abnormal pan settings for 458 Italia samples
- Corrected typos on LaFerrari tyres and adjustments on vehicle balance
- Corrected typos on Nissan GT-R GT3 tyres
- Added dampers settings on BMW M235iRacing and Alfa Romeo 155 Ti V6
- Adjusted McLaren F1 GTR bonnet camera inclination
- McLaren P1 now has an active aero brake rear wing as per McLaren latest software update.
- Fixed rear left brake caliper on BMW M3 E92
- Fixed center rear mirror on Lotus Evora S
- BMW 1M lights fixed
- Fixed setup toe alignement bugs for Lotus Elise SC S1,S2