The next car pack for the Xbox One version of Forza Horizon 2 will be released on the Xbox Games Store marketplace tomorrow.
As with every other Forza Horizon 2 car pack to date, the IGN Car Pack adds six new cars to the open-world racing game, with one being made available to all players as a free download.
Included in this pack are a handful of cars that are also making their racing game debut through this piece of DLC, ranging from the Audi S1 hot hatchback to the Aston Martin V12 Vantage S we previously thought would be making its first racing game appearance via Forza Motorsport 6.
The IGN Car Pack is expected to retail for £3.19 when it's released tomorrow.
All the cars featured in the pack have been listed below:
- 1971 Plymouth GTX 426 HEMI – Marketed back in the day as the "gentleman's muscle car". 1971 was also the last year Plymouth offered the GTX as a stand-alone model.
- 2002 Ferrari 575 Maranello – This month's free car, and the first Ferrari V12 GT car to be fitted with a paddleshift gearbox.
- 2011 Lotus Evora S – Couldn't quite topple the Porsche Cayman in real life, though should be quite threatening to the Cayman GTS in Forza Horizon 2.
- 2013 Aston Martin V12 Vantage S – Until the 600hp Vantage GT12 was released earlier this year, this was the most extreme Vantage variant that Aston Martin had ever made.
- 2014 Nissan Juke NISMO RS – If the GT-R's twin-turbo V6 can be swapped in, prepare to see many of these upgraded into Juke R replicas…
- 2015 Audi S1 – Audi's inaugural junior hot hatchback that also shares its name with the iconic Group B quattro rally car.
Support Team VVV on Patreon: www.patreon.com/TeamVVV