The Aston Martin V12 Vantage S and Ferrari 458 GTLM will be making their Forza debuts later this year via Forza Motorsport 6.
Officially revealed as two of the title's 450 cars, the Aston Martin V12 Vantage S (pictured, image sourced from Aston Martin Lagonda Ltd.) and Ferrari 458 GTLM will also be gifted in-game to Forza Motorsport 6 players who've reached Tier 5 and Tier 7 respectively in the Forza Rewards loyalty programme.
Forza Motorsport's community manager Brian Ekberg also confirmed the two performance vehicles won't be gated off excluxively to Forza Rewards participants, with all players being able to access the cars in game.
Alongside the all-new Aston Martin and Ferrari, several of the newly-confirmed Forza Rewards cars for Forza Motprsport 6 players will be carried over from Forza Motorsport 5 and Forza Horizon 2. Additional cars will also be gifted to players of previous Forza games.
The full Forza Motorsport 6 reward cars roster has been listed below, along with the requirements to be gifted them in-game:
- 2015 BMW M235i (Forza Rewards Tier 2 or higher)
- 2012 Nissan GT-R Black Edition (Forza Rewards Tier 3 or higher)
- 2015 Jaguar F-Type R Coupe (Forza Rewards Tier 4 or higher)
- 2014 Aston Martin V12 Vantage S (Forza Rewards Tier 5 or higher)
- 2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 (Forza Rewards Tier 6 or higher)
- 2014 Ferrari Risi Competizione 458 Italia GTLM (Forza Rewards Tier 7 or higher)
- 2014 Audi Team Joest R18 e-tron quattro (Forza Rewards Tier 8)
- 2009 Ford Focus RS (played Forza Motorsport 4 on same Xbox Live account)
- 2013 Ford Shelby GT500 (played Forza Motorsport 5 on same Xbox Live account)
- 2013 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor Shelby (played Forza Horizon 2 on same Xbox Live account)
- 2013 Ferrari LaFerrari (purchashed Forza Motorsport 5 VIP Pass on same Xbox Live account)
- 2011 Koenigsegg Agera (purchased Forza Horizon 2 VIP Pass on same Xbox Live account)