Following the releases on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One, TT Isle of Man – Ride on the Edge 2 is now available on Nintendo Switch.
TT Isle of Man – Ride on the Edge 2 tasks you to ride the roads of the Snaefell Mountain course, home of the legendary and dangerous Isle of Man Tourist Trophy for over one hundred years. Curious to see how the title looks on Nintendo’s console? Take a look below.
TT Isle of Man – Ride on the Edge 2 features all-new bike physics, wear and tear of various parts, and the inclusion of official TT bikes and riders. Developer KT Racing aims for realism and has worked closely with two professional riders: Julien Toniutti, the fastest French rider in the TT; and Davey Todd, ranked second in the game’s worldwide leaderboards and the second-fastest newcomer of all time in the real Isle of Man race.
The career mode from the first tile has seen a complete overhaul offering the player more choice and a clearer end goal. Players can choose the teams they want to race with over the seasons, customise thier bikes, plan their calendar and manage their career to win the Senior TT event.
TT Isle of Man – Ride on the Edge 2 includes the following features:
- Realistic bike physics and challenging gameplay
- All 38 miles (60km) of the Isle of Man Tourist Trophy meticulously recreated
- 17 additional circuits to explore and for improving riding skills
- An open-world area for testing reflexes and bike set-ups
- A deep Career mode offering the chance to move up from amateur rider to winner of the Senior TT
- 27 riders and 13 official TT bikes available, as well as 5 legendary bikes
- A unique helmet cam for increased immersion