The Series 15 update for Forza Horizon 4 releases today and brings with it some special cars, a new Horizon Business, a new Showcase Remix, and more.
Series 15 adds four amazing cars to Forza Horizon 4 including the 2019 Bugatti Divo (named after Albert Divo, a successful Bugatti driver from the 1920s). Only 40 examples of the Divo exist – each with a price tag of around $5-8 million.
You can view the new additions to the Forza Horizon 4’s ever-expanding car list below.
- 2019 Bugatti Divo
- 2008 Koenigsegg CCGT
- 2010 Rossion Q1
- 2010 BMW M3 GTS
The new “Upgrade Hereos” business (situated in the shadow of Glen Rannoch) enables players to join Alex as he hunts for the ultimate sleeper cars and turns them into “maxed-out Upgrade Heroes”. You can unlock a total of ten Upgrade Heroes vehicles for your collection, ranging from the Datsun 510 to the slightly faster Koenigsegg Agera RS.
Series 15 contains two Showcase Remixes – one brand new, and one classic. “Motorcross Purposes” lets players race the Aerial Nomad against MotoX bikes. The update also sees the return of the “Assault on the Control Room” Remix event.
Elsewhere, a few improvements have been made to the Auction House. The search fields will no longer reset after performing a search in the Auction House, and an improved system for selecting car manufacturers when searching in the Auction House has been implemented.
The Series 15 update also includes some cross-platform fixes for a handful of cars, daily challenges, and more, you can view the full patch notes below.
SERIES 15 UPDATE
- Update for Xbox One and Windows 10 PCs
- To be released on 22 OCTOBER 2019.
NEW BUSINESS – UPGRADE HEROES
This update adds a fourth Horizon Business to Forza Horizon 4. Situated in the shadow of Glen Rannoch, you will join Alex as he hunts for the ultimate sleeper cars and turns them into Upgrade Heroes. Unlock 10 Upgrade Heroes for your collection, ranging from the Datsun 510 to the 1.5 million credit Koenigsegg Agera RS!
NEW SHOWCASE REMIX – MOTOCROSS PURPOSES
Talk about cross purposes. Or in this case MotoX purposes! Ok, that’s not a great pun… Never mind… Race against the MotoX bikes in the Aerial Nomad in this new Summer Showcase Remix!
SHOWCASE REMIX – ASSAULT ON THE CONTROL ROOM
Our remix of the Halo Experience Showcase returns! Don’t miss this opportunity to re-run the UNSC Fleetcom training exercise in winter, as it counts towards your Star Card progress as a Racing Superstar!
AUCTION HOUSE SEARCH IMPROVEMENTS
The search fields will no longer reset after performing a search in the Auction House. An improved system for selecting Manufacturers has been added.
- Fixed an issue where Side Mirrors were not visible in cockpit view for the 1977 Ford escort RS1800
- Fixed an issue where the 2013 Mercedes-Benz A 45 AMG performance graph could go out of range whilst upgrading
- Fixed an issue where the displacement value for electric cars would show as 999,999,999 on the pre-race stats screen
- Fixed an issue where the daily challenges for series 7 and 8 were not counting towards festival playlist progress
- Fixed an issue where Brick Challenges wouldn’t complete in co-op seasonal events
- Fixed an issue where Star Card flairs were not appearing for users in some circumstances
- Various stability and performance improvements
No PC-specific fixes.
No Xbox-specific fixes.