The first car pack covered by Forza Horizon 3's 'Car Pass' DLC bundle is now available to purchase and install.
Created in partnership with the popular US automotive media brand The Smoking Tire, this new pack introduces a selection of vehicles that are all making their Forza franchise debut through this DLC.
Headlining this new pack are two cars at two extremes of the motoring spectrum: the Aston Martin Vulcan track car and the Ford Crown Victoria of New York City taxi cab fame. Other noteworthy additions are the Jeep CJ5 Renegade, the Lotus 340R and the Spania GTA GTA Spano (no, there aren't any typos in that last car's name).
Players who own the Forza Horizon 3 Car Pass will have automatic access to the pack upon installing the October update that was made available alongside the DLC's release. For all other players, The Smoking Tire Car Pack will set you back $7/£5.59.
The full list of cars included in the Forza Horizon 3 The Smoking Tire Car Pack are listed below:
- 1976 Jeep CJ-5 Renegade – The more off-road-biased version of the already-extremely-capable-on-rough-terrain Jeep CJ-5. Or, put simply, perhaps the ultimate cross country car in Forza Horizon 3.
- 2000 Lotus 340R – What happens when you turn the already raw Lotus Elise into an even more extreme sports car. No wonder Lotus managed to sell all of them prior to its official unveiling.
- 2010 Ford Crown Victoria – Very few cars as mundane as the Crown Vic have generated such a mass following. Also has the potential to be quite a popular vehicle with Forza Horizon 3's drifting and tuning community.
- 2016 Aston Martin Vulcan – An 800-hp track-only supercar, named after the deltawing bomber that used to be based at the RAF air station that used to stand where Aston Martin's headquarters currently resides..
- 2016 BMW M2 – One of the most widely-discussed performance cars of 2016 so far. As perhaps expected, from a 370-hp, rear-wheel drive sports coupe that's nigh-on guaranteed to be a future classic.
- 2016 Pagani Huayra BC – Named in honour of the late Benny Caiola, a treasured client and associate of Pagani. If he were alive today, we think he'd love this outrageous Pagani Huayra model.
- 2016 Spania GTA GTA Spano – The bold styling and 925-hp supercharged V10 engine help make up for this Spanish supercar's truly bizarre name.
Support Team VVV on Patreon: www.patreon.com/TeamVVV