The Crew has just gotten its most recent update bringing with it a host of improvements and tweaks.
Some balancing of abilities has been made which now allow brighter and longer flash bangs for street racers, an increase in cool down value (from 30 seconds to 40) and reduction of handling effects with the EMP dart for both street racers and cops. The street racers unlimited nitro ability now has a reduced cool down time from 30 seconds down to just 20.
The Chase matchmaking has also seen some changes which now lessen the chance of unbalanced chases which could see one cop go up against three or more street racers.
Police AI bahaviour changes now enable the police to be more aggressive as the chase goes on. Also the police AI will now be less aggressive for players who have a low car level vehicle, and consequently more aggressive for those with a higher car level.
Elsewhere, the McLaren 12C GT3 is now added to the police lineup and the bounty will go up and down as you win and lose chases. Finally, two new leagues have been introduced for police and street racers and are divided into 4 categories. Players can now climb the divisions starting from the 4th and aiming for the 1st.
You can view the full list of bug fixes and updates below.
Bug fixes and updates
- Navigation Ribbon: players should no longer experience a disappearing GPS ribbon.
- Multiple fixes for physics issues with Police vehicles and roadblocks: players should experience less frustrating collisions during chases.
- PvP ranking: an issue was causing incorrect information to be displayed; this has been fixed.
- Achievements tied to equipped parts: some achievements weren’t properly associating the equipped parts for a vehicle, this has been fixed.
- Sweet Sixty Uplay badge: this has been fixed.
- Indian Chief Dark Horse fork: the visual bug that some players were encountering in the HQ has been fixed.
- Zoe’s call when completing The Crew Calling All Units prologue: after our next patch, Zoe will only call The Crew Calling All Units owners.
- Fixed an issue that was occasionally preventing abilities from triggering properly.
- Achievements tied to fines: some achievements such as “You take Checks?”, “Bills Bills” and “Hefty Fine” have been fixed.
- Summit events: some events were set with the incorrect weather, time of day or vehicles, this has been fixed.
- Interface: Fixed an overlap happening in the Chase Reward Screen with a level 1497 Police Car.
- The chase reward system has been revised to allow the integration of the new league system; cases where the wrong reward was allocated or incorrect car-part progression shown have also been fixed.
- Fixed an issue where some players’ rankings were not displayed in missions and skill challenges.
- Fixed an issue where the currency was unspecified when buying a Summit Access Pass.
- Fixed the issue where all the parts from level 51 to 60 had the acceleration bonus only.