Image Space Inc. (ISI) have released the updated v1.3 of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway for their PC racing sim rFactor 2.
The free add-on Indianapolis Motor Speedway is avialable in four different configurations in rFactor 2. There's the 2.5 mile 2013 Oval and the 2007, 2013 and 2014 versions of the Grand Prix circuit. Aside from the updates mentioned above the v1.3 update also introduces a number fixes which can be seen below.
You can download the updated versions of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway here.
Support Team VVV on Patreon: www.patreon.com/TeamVVV.
IMS v1.3 Changelog (from v1.03):
– Added road (micro)bump for 2007 layout
– Added road (micro)bump for 2014 layout
– Added service pitlane fence posts for 400/500/2014
– Added dashed line on pitlane for 400 and 500 layouts
– Enhanced AIWs for Speedways — less extreme Block Path
– Replaced loading screens for all layouts
– Fixed missing piece of road/terrain for 2007 and 2013 layouts
– Fixed curbs gaps for 2007
– Fixed and tweaked various GDB entries
– Fixed UV mapping glitches on Gift Shops
– Fixed minor errors in all AIWs
Specific AIW tweaks for 2007 layout
– Reduced false positive cut track warnings
– Made LEFT Path to pit entry transition smoother