Version 1.3.0 for WRC 8 is now available on PC bringing with it the hotly-anticipated online multiplayer mode as well as a few fixes and enhancements.
WRC 8 features new off-road physics on all road surfaces, a completely redesigned career mode, dynamic weather, 50 teams, 14 countries, 100+ stages, weekly challenges and an eSports mode. We reviewed WRC 8 last month and we believe it the most complete rally game this generation.
Developer Kylotonn are currently working on a career mode fix across all platforms so we can expect further patches for the title soon.
You can view the patch notes for the version 1.3.0 update for WRC 8 on PC below.
- The Career Mode has been balanced including some fixes.
- Perks are now used once (consumable).
- Fixed the $ symbols position.
- UI improvements.
- Some Stages have been balanced.
- Add Credits information.
- Fixed the “Reset” function in devices binding.
- Fixed the “Delete Data” in option menu.
- Fixed the blackscreen on SSS.
- Fixed the Spectator Mode (special effects, cameras, user interface).
- Fixed steering wheels movement on Replays.
- Fixed the “out of track” in Freeroaming.