A new work-in-progress MotoGP '15 trailer has landed, showcasing some of the pre-order perks included in the Day 1 Edition.
The MotoGP '15 Day 1 Edition will give you access to a range of historic 4 stroke bikes and riders, plus 18 special events allowing you to relieve significant moments from the championship's esteemed history, featuring key riders such as Rossi, Capirossi, Biaggi, Stoner, Xaus, Hopkins, Gibernau.
Here's a rundown of all the bikes and riders included in the MotoGP '15 Day 1 Edition:
- Loris Capirossi – 2004 Ducati Desmosedici
- Troy Bayliss – 2004 Ducati Desmosedici
- Neil Hodgson – 2004 Ducati Desmosedici
- Valentino Rossi – 2005 Yamaha M1
- Colin Edwards 5 – 2005 Yamaha M1
- Kenny Roberts – 2004 Suzuki GSV-R
- John Hopkins – 2004 Suzuki GSV-R
- Sete Gibernau – 2005 Honda RCV 211v
- Marco Melandri – 2005 Honda RCV 211v
- Max Biaggi 3 – 2004 Honda RCV 211v
- Nicky Hayden – 2006 Honda RCV 211v
- Makoto Tamada – 2005 Honda RCV 211v
- Alex Barros – 2005 Honda RCV 211v
- Shinya Nakano – 2005 Kawasaki – ZX-RR
- Alex Hofmann – 2005 Kawasaki – ZX-RR
- Casey Stoner – 2006 Honda RCV 211v
- Ruben Xaus – 2005 Yamaha M1
- Toni Elías – 2005 Yamaha M1
- Jeremy McWilliams – 2004 Aprilia RS Cube
- Shane Byrne 67 British Aprilia Racing – 2004 Aprilia RS Cube
For those who don't get the Day 1 Edition, the DLC will be available separately for 12,99€.
The final release date has also been confirmed – MotoGP '15 will be wheelieing onto PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360 and PC June 19th.
Considering there is now only a month until the release, we've seen very little of MotoGP '15 so far – let's hope it's more polished than Ride's rushed release and builds on the progress made in MotoGP '14 to deliver a worthy sequel.
Support TeamVVV on Patreon: www.patreon.com/TeamVVV