Publisher: Milestone S.r.l
Release Date: 13/02/2018
Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame has been out for over a week now. Since its launch, players have been reporting numerous bugs and glitches, from game freezes and frame rate drops, to save game file corruptions. We were hoping these issues would be rectified with a day one patch, but no update was released on consoles.
Milestone has now released a patch update for PS4 addressing some of the main issues reported by the community. The career save corruption glitch has been fixed, and the online servers are said to be more stable. AI behaviour in Custom Tracks has also been improved. An Xbox One update will also be released soon, but has been delayed since submissions to Microsoft take longer to be improved than they do with Sony.
Here's a full list of changes in the Monster Energy Supercross PS4 patch update 1.04:
· Fixed Career save data corruption
· Fixed crash in online voting
· Fixed an UI loop when leaving Career Mode
· Fixed an issue that caused 450cc bikes to be usable in 250cc Career Mode
· Skipping Track Preview cutscene cause to remove the Rider Intro voiceover
· Fixed sandbag respawn in Online Multiplayer
· Fixed gates opening before initial countdown in Multiplayer mode
· Fixed the color of the number for the leader red plate in category 450