Forza Motorsport 6's Meguiar Car Pack is now available for all players to purchase from the Xbox Games Store.
The last car pack bundled into Forza Motorsport 6's Car Pass, the Meguiar Car Pack adds seven new-to-Forza vehicles to the title, covering a broad array of eras, genres and motorsport disciplines.
Headlining the pack is the Ferrari 488 GTB, the twin-turbocharged mid-engined berlinetta that had previously only been playable in the PS4-exclusive DriveClub. Other highlights include the Jaguar XJR-9 that won the 1988 24 Hours of Daytona and the Alfa Romeo P3 (pictured) that Tazio Nuvolari drove to his legendary victory at the 1935 German Grand Prix.
All seven cars contained in the Forza Motorsport 6 Meguiar Car Pack have been listed below:
- 1934 Alfa Romeo P3 – Assembled and run by the then-small Scuderia Ferrari, this particular P3's world-renowned German GP triumph makes it a motor racing legend.
- 1967 Mercedes-Benz 280 SL – The most powerful variant of perhaps the most famous SL this side of the original 'Gullwing' car.
- 1968 Opel GT – A lighweight sports car most famous for its counter-clockwise rotating headlights, this variant of the Opel GT is sadly fitted with the weedy 1.9-litre engine crippled by the USA's stringent emissions regulations.
- 1968 Fiat Dino 2.4 Coupe – One of the lesser-known examples of Ferrari attempting to exploit homologation rule loopholes, the Fiat Dino Coupe is slowly transitioning from a parts bin special into an increasingly sought after sports car.
- 1988 Jaguar XJR-9 (#60 Castrol Jaguar Racing) – Not the Silk Cut-sponsored Le Mans winner, but this naturally aspirated V12-powered endurance racer still has several impressive wins and podium finishes to its name. No wonder it sold for $2,000,000+ at auction a couple of years ago.
- 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Daytona Prototype (#10 Wayne Taylor Racing) – One of Chevrolet's incredibly dominant DPs, and a mighty fine complement to the Ford Daytona Prototype from the Alpinestars Car Pack
- 2015 Ferrari 488 GTB – The final Ferrari-associated car in the Meguiar Car Pack, and a more-then-fitting follow-up to Ferrari's last turbocharged mid-engined road car: the iconic F40.
Support Team VVV on Patreon: www.patreon.com/TeamVVV