Mantis Burn Racing was one of our favourite indie titles to release last year thanks to its incredibly satisfying handling model which made the art of sliding around turns a sheer joy to behold.
Developer VooFoo Studios continue to support the top-down racer with an update available today, across all platforms, which sees performance improvements for online modes and improved loading times.
Furthermore, a new “Random Event” option has been made available for online races and the title will now specify whether or not upgrades are on for the weekly challenges.
You can view the full patch notes for the update below.
- Comprehensive improvements in usability and performance during online play
- Improved loading times
- Vehicle collision improvements and bug fixes
- AI driven vehicles now use their boost more intelligently
- Added upgrade on/off information to Weekly Challenge
- New ‘Random Event’ option for online races
- New ‘Great’, ‘Amazing’ and ‘Awesome’ Sector XP rewards replace ‘Clean Sector’
- Track name and map shown during loading
- Gear Challenges now turn red as soon as they are failed
- Garage appearance tweaks
- General performance improvements
- (PlayStation Only) 1p Vs. 1p and Team Vs. Team Tournaments now supported
- Cross play allowing online players to connect with players on other platforms
- Added the ability to adjust HDR brightness on HDR enabled TV’s
- General bug fixes