As we are getting ever closer to the Forza Motorsport 6 release date the guys at Turn 10 Studios are unveiling more and more of the highly anticipated cars. Week 7 of the Forza Motorsport 6 garage reveals very much puts American muscle in the spotlight.
Highlights from the American muscle reveals this week are the 2015 Ford #17 Xbox Racing Ford Falcon FG X, 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona HEMI and the stunning 1970 Mercury Cougar Eliminator (pictured).
Although this week is called "American Muscle" week perhaps the highlight of the newly revealed cars has to be the very un-American BAC Mono. The BAC Mono may not have any doors or a windscreen for that matter but it more than makes up for it with its incredible performance.
Along with many American muscle cars there's several other cars from all over the globe including the Ferrari 458 Italia, Ferrari F40, Lamborghini Urus and the Toyota GT86 among a few others. You can see the full 36-strong list of newly revealed Forza Motorsport 6 below. Let us know your picks from the bunch in the comments.
Support Team VVV on Patreon: www.patreon.com/TeamVVV.
- 2015 Ford #17 Xbox Racing Ford Falcon FG X
- 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona HEMI
- 1970 Mercury Cougar Eliminator
- 1970 Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1
- 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T
- 1995 Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1
- 1970 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
- 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT
- 1991 Jeep Grand Wagoneer
- 1969 Chevrolet Nova Super Sport 396
- 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle Super Sport 396
- 2012 Dodge Charger SRT8
- 2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06
- 1987 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am GTA
- 1979 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
- 2014 Local Motors Rally Fighter
- 1970 Buick GSX
- 1966 Chevrolet Nova Super Sport
- 1968 Dodge Dart HEMI Super Stock
- 1953 Chevrolet Corvette
- 2014 BAC Mono
- 2015 Honda #15 Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing IndyCar
- 2015 Lotus E23
- 2009 Ferrari 458 Italia
- 1987 Ferrari F40
- 2005 Dodge SRT4 ACR
- 2015 Nissan IDx NISMO
- 1952 Fiat 8V Supersonic
- 2013 Toyota GT86
- 1991 Mazda #18 Mazdaspeed 787B
- 1970 Datsun 510
- 2004 Honda Civic Type-R
- 1992 Toyota Celica GT-Four RC ST185
- 2014 Lamborghini Urus
- 1968 Lancia Fulvia Coupé Rallye 1.6 HF
- 1986 MG Metro 6R4