Patch 1.05 features some multiplayer fixes, a fix for a crash when fast-forwarding a replay, and introduces an option to turn off the interview timer among the usual array of small bug fixes.
The 1.05 patch will release for the Xbox One later in the week.
You can take a look at the 1.05 patch notes below.
F1 2018 1.05 Patch notes
- Interviews – Option included to turn off or extend the interview timer – you can find this option in Preferences -> Gameplay Settings -> Press Interview Time Limit.
- Fixed an issue where race fuel load was insufficient to finish a race after using the race strategy practice program in a restarted practice session – NOTE: This fix will only apply after you go to the next Race Weekend. You may also have to complete a Race Strategy Practice Programme for it to take full effect.
- Updated the Abu Dhabi tyre compound selections.
- Fixed a crash when fast forwarding an instant replay.
- Re-balanced Medium Traction Control Settings.
- Fixed an issue where AI team mates could become stuck queuing in the pit lane.
- Updated the Baku track map to include all DRS detection zones.
- Improved game stability and various other fixes, including fixing the most common crashes on PS4.
- Fixed a crash that occurred on the last corner of Shanghai.
- Fixed an issue where hosting a lobby after leaving a classic race resulted in some players being locked to soft tyre compounds
- Fixed an issue where a dedicated spectator who is a client can get de-synced information for pit lane status in the position list
- Fixed a crash when spectating qualifying sessions
- Improved game stability and various other fixes