Developer Supergonk has released their very latest trailer for the upcoming racer Trailblazers which is set to release across the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC in May.
Trailblazers is an upcoming team-based co-operative racing title with an innovative on-track game mechanic which will see you “painting the track” enabling you to boost on your own colour.
You can view the unique feature in the new trailer below.
Racing in teams of up to three, players paint the track (therefore enabling a team boost) to dynamically change the fastest racing line. Up to six players can get in on the action online, whereas as many as four friends can enjoy the racer thanks to local split-screen with additional online or CPU-controlled challengers.
Trailblazers Gameplay Features:
- Campaign Mode: Multiplayer thrills and single-player challenges
- A Musical Feast: Enjoy the retro-futuristic soundtrack that fits perfectly with the visual aesthetic of the game, aural soundscapes from the officially licensed soundtrack featuring artists like; Skope, Derevolutions, A.Skillz and more.
- Award Winning Artist: Gorgeous Trailblazers artwork designed by BAFTA award-winning artist Will Milton.
- Scenic Tracks: In the race for glory, players will scorch their way through mountain ranges, lush forests and arid desert valleys in Trailblazers.
- Diverse Characters: Each driver plays a vital role in the racing community and together they unfold the story of the Trailblazers world, each having a specific role and style of driving.
- Futuristic Fleet: Players can choose from a showroom of the fastest race cars in the galaxy, each with customized stats to fit every play style and track type.
- Cross-platform play: Team-up or face-off across the platform divide!