The first of Forza Motorsport 7's myriad monthly car packs has been revealed in full, ahead of the DLC's release next week.
Called the 'Forza Motorsport 7 Samsung QLED TV Car Pack', this new piece of premium content introduces seven new-to-Forza vehicles to Forza Motorsport 7.
Historic racing car enthusiasts are particularly well catered for in this new car pack, courtesy of the lithe Maserati 250F vintage grand prix racer, the brutally fast Porsche 935 'Moby Dick' and the monstrous Nissan Bluebird Super Silhouette.
Other highlights include the Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio super saloon and the Abarth 124 Spider – both of which are making their racing game debuts via this pack.
The full contents of the Forza Motorsport 7 Samsung QLED Car Pack have been listed below:
- 1957 Maserati 250F – The car driven by Fangio to his fifth and final F1 championship crown. A winner of half the grands prix in the 1957 season. The Maserati 250F is rightfully ranked as one of the greatest grand prix racers ever made.
- 1978 Porsche #78 MOMO 935/78 – One of the most fearsome racing cars of its era, the Porsche 935 'Moby Dick' is as legendary as it is ferociously fast. Easily the highlight of the Samsung QLED TV Car Pack.
- 1984 Nissan #20 Coca-Cola Bluebird Super Silhouette – Born from the same regulations that the aforementioned 935 adhered to, the Bluebird Super Silhouette should pose an equally intimidating threat to the many Group 5 racers already in Forza Motorsport 7.
- 2015 Honda Ridgeline Baja Trophy Truck – An odd addition to Forza Motorsport 7, considering the lack of any off-road or stadium courses. Still, at least the Honda Ridgeline Baja Trophy Truck makes us even more hopeful of rally racing being properly introduced to the Forza Motorsport series at some point.
- 2016 Toyota Land Cruiser Arctic Trucks AT37 – Perhaps even less suited to a track-based racing game than the Honda Baja truck. It remains to be seen whether this Arctic Trucks-modified Land Cruiser will be relegated to almost complete obscurity in the 'Forza Specials' division.
- 2017 Abarth 124 Spider – Refreshingly less outlandish than a majority of the vehicles in this pack, the lithe little Abarth 124 Spider has the potential of being the sleeper hit of this DLC.
- 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio – The first saloon car from Alfa Romeo since the 159, and the fastest ever four-door car to lap the Nurburging Nordschleife. Fingers crossed Turn 10 Studios has done the Guilia Quadrifoglio justice in Forza Motorsport 7.
Forza Motorsport 7 players will have access to the Samsung QLED Car Pack's contents on 7th November 2017, with Car Pass owners having immediate access to the cars upon installing the required update to Forza Motorsport 7. Standalone prices for the pack have yet to be revealed at time of writing, though we expect the DLC will retail in the UK for somewhere in the £5.99 region.