After nearly four years of development time, mountain biking game Lonely Mountains: Downhill is now finally available to own across the PlayStation 4, Xbox One (including Xbox Game Pass), and PC Steam platforms. Furthermore, a Nintendo Switch version will follow at a later date.
Lonely Mountains: Downhill allows you to experience four mountain landscapes. You can opt for the “relaxing” scenic route or go off-road to find the fastest way to the finish line. You’ll traverse lakes, forests, and canyons and battle against sandstorms and the dark of the night.
Check out Lonely Mountains: Downhill in action in the launch trailer below.Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=402876944894
Every mountain features several trails – each with a variety of challenges for you to achieve. Bikes have various strengths and weaknesses, some are tailored for off-roading while others focus their strengths on large jumps, big drops or out and out speed.
Finding the very best route down the mountain with the appropriate bike is key to be competitive on the leaderboards. Lonely Mountains: Downhill is available for around £17.99/$19.99/€19.99 (depending on your platform of choice).
- TIGHT & INTUITIVE CONTROLS: A specially developed physics system enables fast and responsive controls. Carefully drop from boulder to boulder, sprint and jump over abysses or slide through muddy forest grounds. Playable with controller (recommended), keyboard and mouse.
- TRAVEL TO THE LONELY MOUNTAINS: Ready to see the world? Different mountains await you on your adventure – each one featuring several trails. Ride along quiet mountain lakes, majestic forests or steep canyons.
- FIND YOUR OWN WAY DOWN THE MOUNTAIN: Play it safe and take a relaxing ride on the scenic route or take the risk and go cross-country. Find hidden resting places and discover secret shortcuts to find the fastest way into the valley.
- EXPLORE AN UNSPOILED NATURE: Experience beautiful nature in a low poly style world unspoiled by men. No audience, no barrier tapes A rich and realistic sound backdrop lets you immerse yourself intensively in the world of the Lonely Mountains.
- DIFFERENT MODES AND LEADERBOARDS: Unlock more difficulty modes that will challenge you. Ride from checkpoint to checkpoint with as few crashes as possible or try to get through the Free Ride Mode without a crash. Check your times on the leaderboard, compete with your friends or prove your speed running skills.
- INDIVIDUALIZE YOUR RIDE: Choose your rider’s gender and looks. Unlock new bikes, paintwork and outfits. Each bike has different play values and characteristics. To get new customizations, create the best times or ride down the mountain without falling.