Bigben has announced that Farmer’s Dynasty will be available for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on November 21 with pre-orders open right now.
Farmer’s Dynasty will allow you to move freely through the village and surrounding area as you develop your farm and cultivate your land through the use of many different vehicles. You start with simplistic tools, but you’ll soon grow quickly allowing you to improve your yield with new agricultural facilities including greenhouses and silos.
At the end of the day, you’ll take part in village events to “unwind and develop your social life”. This means you’ll not only meet your neighbours, but you could also start a romantic relationship and find family life in the calm countryside.
If this all sounds appealing to you, you can watch the newly released Farmer’s Dynasty video below where you’ll learn a little more about the game’s various mechanics. Farmer’s Dynasty will also release on PC and Switch, dates yet to be confirmed.
– Live a farmer’s life: build your farm, start a family and cultivate your fields.
– Play a unique blend of farm simulator, life simulator and management.
– Build, repair and expand your farm to match your vision.
– Experience the freedom to go anywhere you want in an open world in the country.
– Help your neighbours in different missions and earn social points.
– A realistic simulation: learn how to use different farming machines and manage cycles to optimize crop yields.