Another week, another F1 2018 patch. Today sees the release of patch 1.12 for the PC version of the officially licensed racer.
The latest patch adds a new anti-cheat system, rebalances rank and safety rating calculations and a few other changes have been applied too.
Codemasters are continuing to hunt down and fix more bugs so you can expect further patches soon no doubt. Patch 1.12 will be available to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One owners “soon”.
You can view the 1.12 patch notes below.
- Invalidated lap times will no longer be incorrectly set back to valid when returning to the garage.
- Added new PC anti cheat.
- Improvements to the Safety Car behaviour when it’s deployed to the track.
- Broadcast speech will now play correctly after all sessions.
- Stopped spectators seeing the garage for a frame followed by the car on track for a frame causing a nasty flicker when spectating OSQ.
- Rebalanced Rank and Safety Rating calculations.