The very latest DLC content for Euro Truck Simulator 2 is now available for £13.49, $ 17.99, € 17.99.
The Road to the Black Sea map expansion brings no less than three new European regions. Drivers will be able to expand their driving duties into the countries of Romania, known for forest regions and Mountain ranges, Bulgaria with its diverse terrain and Black Sea coastline, and Turkey which houses Europe’s largest city, Istanbul.
You can get a good idea of the variety of the latest DLC content in the trailer below.
According to developer SCS Software, significant parts of Road to the Black Sea map are composed of dense urban areas. So we can expect large cities to small countryside villages as we drive on roads which lead to scenic coastlines alongside the Black Sea.
These regions offer a large variety of industries including farms, logistics companies, mining and steel industries. You can see a list of the main features below.
- Romania, Bulgaria, and the European part of Turkey to explore
- Border crossings – including feature-rich border controls
- River ferry over the Danube (Dunaj)
- 20 new major populated cities with garages
- Europe’s largest city, Istanbul
- Multitude of smaller towns and settlements
- Over 10,000 kilometers of roads to drive on
- 22 new companies to drive for
- 11 new local company docks and industries
- Most famous landmarks and recognizable places
- Detailed characteristic Balkan architecture
- Wide range of brand new unique 3D-assets
- Lush typical regional vegetation
- Local AI trains, trams, and traffic cars
- Horse carts – for Bulgarian and Romanian countrysides
- Black Sea region achievements to unlock