Kunos Simulazioni has revealed the full details and a preview image gallery for its upcoming 'Content Update' patch for Assetto Corsa.
Headlining the new additions to Assetto Corsa is the announcement of a drag racing mode in the PC racing sim, complete with its own purpose-rendered facility to set those straight-line-performance benchmark stats on.
The patch will also bring with it a quartet of new, track-honed performance cars, ranging from the BMW Z4 GT3 homologated racing car to the Ferrari 599XX Evoluzione, right up to two all-time automotive legends in the immortal shapes of the Ferrari F40 and first-gen BMW M3.
Wrapping everything up are a small array of tweaks and fixes to the overall AC experience, which are detailed below in the patch notes:
- New Special Events Mode with medals and achievements implemented – Shared memory struct updated
- Drag Race mode implemented
- Camera on board – resets far plane
- Fixed leaderboard app in replay mode
- Fixed triple screen change gear animations going too fast
- Improved all change gear animations
- Screen capture (F8) allows to select screenshot between PNG,JPG,BMP – Time Attack checkpoints hidden in replays
- Mouse steering implemented
- Fixed Triple Screen in Track cameras (F3)
- Fixed large replay loading
- Camera Random (F2) improvements
- Fixed Tyre Tester app in replay mode