Season 3 continues in DiRT Rally 2.0 with the addition of two famous front-wheel-drive F2 Kit Cars.
The Kit Cars joining the DiRT Rally 2.0 car roster today are the Peugeot 306 Maxi and the Seat Ibiza Kit Car.
Codemasters recently held a live stream showing off the Seat Ibiza Kit Car in action which you can view below.
The new cars will be available in the following content bundles:
- DiRT Rally 2.0 Deluxe Content 2.0 (Seasons 3 & 4)
- DiRT Rally 2.0 Year One Pass (Seasons 1, 2, 3 & 4)
- DiRT Rally 2.0 Super Deluxe Edition (Standard Edition + Seasons 1, 2, 3 & 4)
You can also buy each car separately across the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and on Steam. The cars are retailing for around a pound each.
DiRT Rally 2.0’s Season Three content schedule:
– Week 1: SUBARU Impreza (2001), Ford Focus RS Rally 2001
– Week 3: Argolis Greece, Special Livery Pack
Week 5: Peugeot 306 Maxi, Seat Ibiza Kit Car
– Week 7: Yas Marina Circuit, Abu Dhabi, Special Livery Pack
– Week 9: Peugeot 206 Rally, Volkswagen Golf Kitcar
– Week 11: Jämsä Finland, Special Livery Pack