The fast-paced PC combat racer Gas Guzzlers Extreme has undergone an update which upgrades the title from DirectX 9 to the much more modern DirectX 11 rendering engine.
Update v1.8 should now load maps between 5-10 times faster thanks to the upgraded rendering engine and because the game has been further optimised you can expect more stable fps along with improved visuals including enhanced reflections and lighting.
Gas Guzzlers Extreme is a chaotic combat racing game developed by Gamepires that features lots of vehicles, weapons, upgrades, on-track bonuses and environments. You'll start out at the bottom rung with low performance vehicles with the goal to work your way up to high-performance models. New game modes, tracks and vehicles are unlocked as you progress and cash earned can be spent on customising your vehicle.
You can view the full changelog for Gas Guzzlers Extreme's new update below.
Support TeamVVV on Patreon: www.patreon.com/TeamVVV.
v1.8.0 Change log:
– Version 220.127.116.11
– New DirectX 11 rendering engine (DirectX 9 rendering is available as different branch)
– Lots of optimizations across the engine
– Data optimizations. Game is 1 GB smaller for the same content
– Improved probe reflection quality and ambient light
– More stable FPS
– Fixed Bloom bug on AMD graphics cards
– Engine switched to Visual Studio 2015