Hot off the heels of the Porsche Pack Vol 3 release for consoles, PC owners can now enjoy the release of the fictional Scottish track along with the newly added Audi Sport Quattro S1 E2, both available now for no charge.
The Scottish track goes by the name of “Highlands” and comes in four different layouts including a 12,191 metre long version and a drift version which is said to promote long powerslides. You can view the track in all its glory in the video below.
You can view more details on each of the four Highlands track layouts below along with the v1.12 changelog.
Highlands – The original layout, 8152 meters long, filled with fast flowing path with curves and several jumps.
Highlands Long – An extension of the original layout, 12191 meters long and has all the characteristics of the original layout. This layout features some slower curves, a fast series of left and right turns, after a passage between rocks and the distinctive 3km long "Cabhag straight"
Highlands Drift – A configuration born to create long powerslides with supercars and hypercars. At 5167 meters long, this layout features long, flat and smooth curves, perfect for holding a constant power slide. The "tower lùb", guards the surroundings at the top of the hill.
Highlands Short – The shortest configuration, only 1714 meters, but based entirely inside the city. Incredibly intense and requires the concentration of a pro.
All four layouts share the same starting positions and pit lane, as well as the first corner and final 2 corners.
* Improved and updated cars handling and chassis balance and inertia for all cars available
* Improved tyre wear and tyre graining algorithms taking more into account the load operation for each tyre.
* Fanatec Leds and display now supported
– New Audi Sport quattro S1 E2 group B rally car
– Removed on screen Fuel Indicator for cars except the player's one
– Added online Timed Races (with and without additional lap)
– Tweaked all the system apps regarding Timed Races
– Added pressure meter color on Tire App (based on compound ideal pressure)
– New v10 tyre wear algorithms more sensitive to load for all cars
– New and updated V10 street, semislick, vintage, and race slicks tyres for all cars. A total of 151 cars updated.
– Updated chassis balance and inertias for all 151 available cars.
– Updated antiroll bars for Porsche 911 GT3 Cup car as per suggestion of Porsche that asymmetrical antiroll bar settings are not advised, so now settings are back to 7 in setup screen.
– Added rear vertical fin for Lotus 98T
Alfa Romeo GTA
Ford Escort RS
Maserati 250F 6C and 12C
– Fixed penalty detection
– Added acServerManager 1.12.0
– Added result screen management
– Added option for online cut reporting (with Throttle Cut disabling)
– Added Tyre compound on race_out.json and server result
– Added DigitalLed Tyre lock/slip script
– Added Decimals to DigitalItem Fuel script
– FF_SKIP_STEPS now defaults to 0. Wheels with problematic FF can have it set back to 1 if necessary
optional parameter in controls.ini
– Added Pitstop to Qualify session
– Fixed Pitstop times for Porsche race cars
– Fixed Porsche 911 GT3 RS coast volume