pCARS 3 confirmed on GT Planet by Ian Bell - Team VVV
Home » Topics » Racing Gaming » pCARS 3 confirmed on GT Planet by Ian Bell
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    TravisTravis
    Participant

pCARS 3 is coming – https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/project-cars-3-suggestions.372558/page-9#post-12562764

You heard it here first. There will be a new pCARS, it’s signed. I can’t tell you anything but don’t hold your breath on timings. We plan to blow anything else, planned by anyone else, out of the water… That will take a while.

What do people think? More bluster by Ian Bell or will SMS finally provide a solid & bug free full motorsport simulation experience? I have a feeling the third time will be a charm IF SMS stick to tarmac racing and stay focused on a few series that are done well. The Jack Of All Trades approach is too scattershot for a small team to get right.

Alan BoistonAlan Boiston
    Keymaster

No surprise, they’ve still got an open market to play with. But I would be surprised if there weren’t more developers aiming for this market share in the coming years.

It won our Racing Game of the Year, Best Environment and Best Audio awards but there was no getting away from the bugs and inconsistencies that ruined the launch. Obviously Ian made it clear that he feels the handling is already award winning, so we’ll wait and see where the other changes come?

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by Alan BoistonAlan Boiston.
    TravisTravis
    Participant

I’ll take a wait and see approach as I’ve heard all of the talk many times. SMS certainly don’t lack confidence!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.