Hey guys, PandaClap here - Team VVV
Home » Topics » F.A.Q. » Hey guys, PandaClap here
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    PandaClapPandaClap
    Participant

Hey guys I go by the name PandaClap (Don’t ask I was trying to be clever with words haha) or you can call me Dan.

Even though I used to play all genres of games, racing games are just something that really have stuck with me through the years. I love to focus on arcadey racers, though sometimes I might try out a simish racer for fun (Like Forza for example) . My favourite things to do on racing games have always been playing online and playing time trials. My first 2 racing games where Mario Kart and Rock N Roll Racing (I did play F-Zero but never owned it) on the snes.

At this moment in time I’m just playing through Team Sonic Racing just getting through the story and then focusing on their weird style of time trials. Then next month I’ll be going ham on Crash Team Racing Nitro Fuelled. I own all the platforms but typically play the multiplat racers on PS4.

My PSN is PandaClaps so if anyone wants another racer on there friends list feel free to hit me up, look forward to meeting you all!

Alan BoistonAlan Boiston
    Keymaster

Hi Pandaclap,

Welcome to the forum, it’s a bit quiet in here at the moment but hopefully we can give the forum a boost at some point and get it going. Awesome SNES racers there, Rok’n Roll Racing is underrated.

Awesome, Team Sonic Racing was fun but Crash could be even better, hopefully we’ll have more content on that very soon.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.