Hello - The FLG - Team VVV
Home » Topics » F.A.Q. » Hello – The FLG
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    TheFLGTheFLG

Hey there.

My name is Jason, also known as “ForzaLiveryGuy” or as “The FLG” and previously as “FilthyPieHole” but that’s a whole different story ?

I’m new to forum posting so please be gentle.

I am older than I look and have been known to be seen throwing shapes on cars.

I have been creating brand inspired race car designs within the Forza Franchise since 2013 starting with Forza Motorsport 5 on the Xbox One.
    I gained some popularity on Twitter when Turn 10 retweeted one of my first publicly shared designs. Since then I have worked with Turn 10, Playground Games, Xbox and others on several livery based projects over the years. This helped pave the way to me experiencing some outstanding events and created many opportunities, one of which was meeting Alan at a PR event held at Silverstone.

If you have any questions, please fire away.

Jason

I also stream part-time on Twitch http://www.twitch.tv/the_flg and you can find me on Twitter @ForzaLiveryGuy

Alan BoistonAlan Boiston
    Keymaster

Hi Jason,

Great to have you on the forum and looking forward to seeing work from yourself and the creative community of painters. Have you got that first design Turn 10 shared? Pop it in reply, would love to see it.

TheFLGTheFLG

Hey Alan.

I cant remember if it was the Evo or the GT86, both were created 5 years ago in Forza Motorsport 5

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.