48 Minutes of Cyberpunk 2077 Gameplay - Team VVV
Home » Topics » General Gaming » 48 Minutes of Cyberpunk 2077 Gameplay
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Alan BoistonAlan Boiston
    Keymaster

I’m not one to usually get into hype for big new games, marketing, PR, YouTubers, nothing sells it to me these days because everything is so orchestrated and for want of a better word, superficial. But on first witnessing the Cyberpuk 2077 trailer at E3, this was clearly something special. The art style and future city environment appeal to me and from a technical perspective, it looked incredible. Almost barely believable in terms of scale.

Last week we finally got to see the gameplay shown to media behind closed doors at E3, and yet again the gameplay impresses on a number of levels, an action RPG where you can control the narrative via your approach to any given situation.

Graphically it is hugely impressive and potentially a life sucker if you get too involved. I’ll write a more extended preview and impressions at some point, what were your thoughts on the video? What bits did you like / not like?

TravisTravis
    Participant

Looks stunning.

Hopefully a 20XX GPU isn’t needed to run the game without ray tracing at a decent frame rate.

Alan BoistonAlan Boiston
    Keymaster

Yeah, its designed to run on XBox One X and PS4 Pro as the target platforms so I’m assuming the graphics will be highly scale-able, of course on an RTX is has the potential to look amazing, but then by the time it’s released we’ll probably see new gen cards.

Kevin DooleyKevin Dooley
    Keymaster

I still haven’t seen this properly, I will watch it through at some point. Very impressed with the detail in the environments and a cockpit view when driving to boot, sweet!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Its look great

TJP75
    Participant

It’s been delayed slightly however Cyberpunk is shaping up to be an incredible game.

Should be very interesting to see how it looks and runs on the PS5 and Xbox vs the PC as the console tech has improved significantly with the next-gen consoles vs the average gaming PC hardware per the Steam survey.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.