The 8.0 update fixes minor issues with a few of the cars and two of the tracks and also includes some fine tuning to the tyre physics. In fact the Xbox One update is almost identical to the PlayStation 4 update except for some Thrustmaster PlayStation 4 implementation fixes which were present in the PlayStation 4 update.
The full changelog for the Xbox One 8.0 update for Project CARS can be viewed below.
Help TeamVVV grow by supporting us on Patreon: www.patreon.com/TeamVVV.
Project CARS – Xbox One Patch 8.0 – Release Notes
• Radical RXC Turbo – Fixed typo in statistics file. Engine now correctly displays as V6 not V8, Fixed asymmetry typo in default setup spring rates.
• Renault Megane RS265 – Fixed typo causing asymmetry in default setup springs.
• Ruapuna all layouts – updated the position of the pit exit trigger so it's after the start line trigger. Full optimisation pass done on all the layouts to improve performance.
Physics, Tires and Setups
• Fixed issues with players not being able to save setups to DLC tracks, if they started their profile with older versions of the game.
• Fixed a bug where some tracks with forced rolling starts was locking out the rolling start option after moving to a different track.
• Extended joypad and dpad bitfields to include some extra buttons on steering wheels. Added 'same class as player' flag in participant info mSector field. Fixed a couple of issues with packet types 1/2 not sending at the correct rate.