The first official details on The Crew 2's post-launch support programme have been disclosed, ahead of the open-world game's release on 29th June.
According to publisher Ubisoft, the bulk of the new content coming to The Crew 2 in the coming months will be accessible to all players for free. For example, two vehicles per month will be introduced to The Crew 2 in the 11 months after launch, with 'Legendary' upgrade parts and another batch of five vehicles coming to the title in September 2018.
In addition to the free vehicle content, new game modes will also be coming to The Crew 2 for free. A "brand new PvP mode" will be added to The Crew 2 in December 2018, with a series of hovercraft-focused 'Gator Rush' events being introduced in tandem with the Legendary upgrades in September.
Premium features are coming to The Crew 2 too, as part of the game's Season Pass. Already included in the purchase of Gold and Motor editions of the game, The Crew 2's Season Pass endows players with the following content and perks:
- Exclusive boat: Ice Marine Bladerunner 35
- Exclusive car: Porsche 911 Turbo 3.6
- Exclusive plane: Supermarine Spitfire Mk IX
- Seven days early access to free monthly vehicle content
- One exclusive house location
- Two exclusive avatar outfits
- 20% discount off items from the in-game store