The latest Assetto Corsa update has been released, adding a host of small and subtle tweaks to the Steam Early Access racing game.
Whilst no content has been added to the PC sim in developer Kunos Simulazioni's latest patch for the title, Assetto Corsa Version 0.10 does provide a few fixes to the Multiplayer Alpha component, which was added to Assetto Corsa two weeks ago.
Other improvements include further to the game's user interface and artificial intelligence programming.
The full patch notes for Assetto Corsa 0.10 can be found in the list below:
- SERVER UPDATED : using a new protocol, please update your servers
- Chat anti-flood
- Anti-cheating system implemented
- Kick user, Restart session, Skip session voting system implemented
- Chat python functions exposed
- Multiplayer Collisions improvements
- Some CPU performance improvements
- UI improvements
- Race control panel in pits menu
- AI Fixes
- Added “display recently joined servers” filter to server list
- Default launcher theme: extra sanitization for URI-unfriendly characters in content folder paths