The long wait is finally over for TT fans as today marks the release of TT Isle of Man: Ride on the Edge for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles with a PC version to follow on March 27.
Check out the launch trailer below.
The officially licensed title not only features the world-famous 37-mile long Snaefell Mountain course realised in stunning detail, but also a total of nine fictional tracks set across England, Scotland, Northern Ireland, and Wales.
The game's main focus is the career mode, here you'll be entering numerous events with the goal to purchase additional bikes and working your way right up to the legendary TT races.
Players have a choice of 23 riders and 40 official motorbikes, and the title also features online multiplayer with support for up to eight players. Kylotonn also today announced that sidecars will be available to download for no charge in May.
TT Isle of Man: Ride on the Edge is now available for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The game will also be available on PC on March 27.
- A faithful reproduction of the 37,73 miles and 264 bends of the Snaefell Mountain
- 9 fantasy tracks to practice before facing the major race
- 23 riders and 40 official motorbikes
- Online competition for up to 8 players
- A career mode that allows you to unlock new motorbikes and win the legendary Isle of Man Tourist Trophy