After a long journey, Truck Driver, a game about driving a truck (funnily enough), has come to a halt on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles.
Truck driving games on the consoles are somewhat of a rarity these days so its always exciting to see a new entry in the genre. As with any self-respecting game launch, a new trailer has been released showcasing several characters and the impact you have both on them and the world itself by completing tasks.
Check out the trailer below.
As you progress in Truck Driver, you’ll earn trust from the local residents, which helps you obtain even more jobs. Truck Driver offers a wide range of cargo to transport and interesting characters to work with. The open-world features a diverse landscape and a number of different towns.
Truck Driver is expected to release on Steam on November 11.
- Enjoy a trucking experience focused on your career as a truck driver
- Build stronger relationships with the local community with each job
- Customize your truck with tons of parts and tune it to your liking
- Explore a vast open world and watch it progress with you
- Navigate through diverse landscapes and interesting locations