Xbox One owners can now join in with PlayStation 4 owners and sample the delights of Assetto Corsa's update patch which brings about a smoother frame rate and eliminates any screen tearing.
The new v1.03 update also re-balances the AI and includes the Black Cat County fictional road track which developer Kunos have explained is based off of the roads of South America. Furthermore, the new Xbox One update also sees the inclusion of a new free car: the Maserati Levante S.
You can see the full changelog for the v1.03 Xbox One update below.
ASSETTO CORSA V 1.03 FIXES AND ADDITIONS
• Screen tearing sues have now been resolved.
• On launching Assetto Corsa, the game will now recognize the device you are using, when selecting the ‘X’ button in the start screen.
• Thrustmaster T80, T100 and TH8 shifter functionality has been improved.
• AI strengths have been re-balanced, in response to community feedback.
FREE BONUS CONTENT!
• This fictional scenery comes with a bonus FREE car model, the Maserati Levante S, the first Maserati SUV! This is a great chance to enjoy the advanced physics level of the simulation with a different kind of vehicle.
• The latest update introduces a new technical partnership with SPARCO, an Italian company that designs, produces and sells motorsport safety equipment, seats and more. Some exciting opportunities to come in the future! In the meantime you can enjoy the all-new dedicated suits and gloves featured in the latest update of Assetto Corsa.