Turn 10 Studios have gone all German in their latest batch of revealed cars for their upcoming Xbox One exclusive racer Forza Motorsport 6.
The German focus is of course a tribute to the Gamescom gaming convention which is currently going on in Cologne, Germany. Heading the line up of newly revealed Forza Motorsport 6 cars are two BMW race cars, each of which have had success in racing from both the past and present.
1975 BMW #25 BMW Motorsport 3.0 CSL
The 3.0 CSL (or Coupe Sport Lightweight if you prefer) debuted the now famous official red, purple and blue colors of BMW Motorsport. The car, largely known as the “Batmobile” by fans, saw massive success in the 70's including winning the European Touring Car Championship for five years in a row. This made the CSL one of the most successful production racers of all time.
2014 BMW #55 BMW Team RLL Z4 GTE
Fast forward 40 odd years and after much success with the M3 GT, BMW embark on a new road to success with its Z4 GTE. Wearing its new BMW Motorsport colours, the first GTLM race saw the Z4 GTE finish second in class at the 2014 24 Hours of Daytona. This marked the start of a very successful year for the Z4 GTE.
The rest of this week's car reveals (which features a fair few racing cars) can be seen below, let us know your pick from the bunch in the comments.
Support Team VVV on Patreon: www.patreon.com/TeamVVV.
- 1973 BMW 2002 Turbo
- 2012 Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG Coupe Black Series
- 2005 BMW M3
- 1991 BMW M3
- 2009 BMW #92 Rahal Letterman Racing M3 GT2
- 2006 #2 Audi Sport North America R8
- 2013 Mercedes-Benz E 63 AMG
- 1998 Mercedes-Benz AMG Mercedes CLK GTR
- 1939 Audi Auto Union Type D
- 1989 #4 Audi 90 quattro IMSA GTO
- 2004 Audi S4
- 2015 Audi RS 6 Avant
- 2014 Volkswagen Golf R
- 2014 Bentley #7 M-Sport Bentley Continental GT3
- 2014 Dodge #93 SRT Motorsports Viper GTS-R
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz #84 HTP Motorsport SLS AMG GT3
- 2011 Audi #2 Audi Sport Team Joest R15++ TDI
- 2011 Mercedes-Benz #35 Black Falcon SLS AMG GT3
- 2004 Audi #5 Audi Sport Japan Team Goh R8
- 2015 Honda #5 Schmidt Peterson Motorsports IndyCar
- 2015 Chevrolet #67 CFH Racing IndyCar
- 2015 Honda #14 AJ Foyt Enterprises IndyCar
- 2015 Chevrolet #9 Target Chip Ganassi Racing IndyCar
- 2014 McLaren #98 ART Grand Prix MP4-12C GT3
- 2015 Honda #7 Schmidt Peterson Motorsports IndyCar
- 2011 BMW 1 Series M Coupe
- 1984 Volkswagen Rabbit GTI
- 2015 Audi S3 Sedan
- 1981 BMW M1
- 2006 Audi RS 4
- 2009 Audi RS 6
- 2009 Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG Black Series
- 1995 Audi RS 2 Avant
- 2010 Audi TT RS Coupe
- 2003 BMW M5
- 1983 Audi Sport Quattro
- 2011 Audi RS 5 Coupe
- 1995 BMW 850CSi
- 2014 Lamborghini #18 DragonSpeed Gallardo LP 570-4 Super Trofeo
- 1963 Volkswagen Type 2 De Luxe
- 1988 BMW M5