Playrise Digital has announced they are bringing their miniature racing game Table Top Racing: World Tour to the Nintendo Switch.
Entitled Table Top Racing: World Tour – Nitro Edition, the retro-inspired racer will feature all of the content found in their original hit game Table Top Racing: World Tour including all previously released DLC and updates.
Additionally, the Switch version will feature brand new 2-player split-screen online and offline gameplay, a new split-screen VS Battle Mode, and optional AI opponents in online games – another newly added feature.
Check out the announcement trailer below.
Table Top Racing: World Tour – Nitro Edition is shaping up to be a fairly beefy package with over 30 hours of single-player challenges, not to mention both 8-player online battles and online or local 2 player, split-screen gameplay.
Table Top Racing: World Tour – Nitro Edition is expected to launch on May 1, 2019, across the EU, US, and Australia. Pre-orders for the game are now available at a discounted price of £19.99/€22.23/$23.99. From May 1 2019, the full price will rise to £24.99, €27,79, $29.99.
The Table Top Racing series has proved to be immensely popular with over 16 million installations across all platforms to date. Table Top Racing: World Tour (released in 2016) has amassed almost five million downloads across PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.
Table Top Racing: World Tour – Nitro Edition Features
- New – 2 Player split-screen Online and Offline Gameplay
- New – Splitscreen VS Battle mode
- New – Optional AI opponents in Online Games
- 8 Player Online multiplayer mayhem
- More than 30 hours of Single-player campaign with over 175 challenging events
- 16 Super-cool miniaturised and tuneable race cars
- 32 Table-top circuits spread across 8 diverse locations
- Exclusive “YO! Sushi” circuit
- Exclusive “Juice Recording” soundtrack