Superbike sim SBK Team Manager is now available on iOS and Android platforms.
The World Superbike management simulation allows you to create and manage a full racing team, compete in the 2018 Motul FIM Superbike World Championship, and advise engineers, mechanics and riders with the ultimate goal of winning the world title.
The full line-up of official championship bikes is included, so you can expect to see the likes of Aprilia, BMW, Ducati, Honda, Kawasaki, MV Agusta and Yamaha. All of the official circuits have been faithfully reproduced too.
You can view the key features of SBK Team Manager below.
- Play with all the official teams, bikes and tracks of the 2018 Superbike World Championship
- Build your own team (complete with custom colors and logo), hire the best talent and sign sponsorship deals to rope in funds
- Upgrade, test and tune your bike to your heart’s content
- Gradually improve your personal 3D garage and hospitality area, earning your team extra bonuses
- During 3D Live Races, take on-the-spot decisions from the tactical view and give special orders through Pitboards
- Monitor your bike’s status and watch out for changing weather conditions to keep crash risk under control
- Follow your bike through the dynamic camera as it leans right and left, overtakes opponents or crashes dramatically