Developer Milestone have announced the full Thrustmaster racing wheel compatibility list for their upcoming rally racer Sebastien Loeb Rally EVO due out in the UK on January 29.
“We believe that a racing game should allow compatibility with the majority of the devices available on the market. Whether the player has a past generation set, whether it is to a current generation he must be able to exploit the full potential of Rally EVO. We have worked hard with Thrustmaster to maximize the compatibility list and the number of customizable options. We are confident that Hardcore gamers and those who have a set in their home will appreciate this work”, said Alex Zucca, Lead Designer at Milestone.
The Thrustmaster compatibility list covers each of the three platforms the game will be available for: PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC and can be seen below.
Help TeamVVV grow by supporting us on Patreon: www.patreon.com/TeamVVV.
Thrustmaster compatibility list:
- TH8RS (PC, H Gearshift)
- T500 RS (PC and PS4™, Clutch, Gearshift H, 900 degrees)
- TH8A Add-On Shifter (PC, Xbox One® and PS4™, H Gearshift)
- T3PA Add-On (PC, Xbox One® and PS4™, Clutch)
- T300RS (PC and PS4™, Clutch, H Gearshift, 900 degrees)
- T150 Force Feedback (PC andPS4™, Clutch, H Gearshift, 900 degrees)
- T300 Ferrari GTE Wheel (PC and PS4™, Clutch, H Gearshift, 900 degrees)
- T100 Force Feedback Racing Wheel (PC)
- T80 (PS4)
- TX Racing Wheel Ferrari 458 Italia Edition (PC and Xbox One®, Clutch, H Gearshift, 900 degrees)
- Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel (Xbox One)