The first car pack of 2017 for Forza Horizon 3 is now available to purchase.
Following in the form of prior DLCs, the Rockstar Car Pack introduces seven new vehicles to the open world racing game. In this instance, however, all the autos are making their inaugural appearances in a Forza game.
Highlights include the BMW i8 hybrid sports car, the Radical RXC Turbo road-legal trackday car and the Ford Falcon GT-HO Phase 4 made infamous via its part in Australia's "supercar scare" of the 1970s.
The full contents of the Forza Horizon 3 Rockstar Car Pack are listed below:
- 1972 Ford Falcon XA GT-HO Phase 4 – A Ford Falcon so extreme, it prompted a public outcry and a government-enforced ban of high performance 'super cars'. The pictured 'Calypso Green' car was the only Phase 4 road car ever built.
- 1987 Nissan Skyline GTS-R – Originally built for Group A homologation purposes, this racy Nissan Skyline eventually paved the way for the iconic series of Skyline GT-Rs.
- 2014 Ford F150 Trophy Truck – With a dominant victory at the Baja 1000 under its belt, this mostrous trophy truck should be more than a match for the Baldwin Motorsports Silverado that's available in the base game.
- 2015 BMW i8 – A visually-arresting, quick and technologically advanced performance car. Is it any wonder the BMW i8 has been so eagerly requested by Forza players?
- 2015 Radical RXC Turbo – EcoBoost power and mega downforce in a car that weighs less than a ton. Looks like the Ariel Atom V8 now has a credible in-game rival in the Radical RXC Turbo.
- 2015 Volvo V60 Polestar – Kinda redundant when the Volvo S60 it shares so much with is in the base game. Doesn't stop the Volvo V60 Polestar beinga damn cool car, though.
- 2016 Bentley Bentayga – The name's silly and the Bentley purists hate its existence, but the Bentley Bentayga's undeniably a terrific luxury SUV that's a perfect fit for Forza Horizon 3's more laid back and off-road-centric brief.
Support Team VVV on Patreon: www.patreon.com/TeamVVV