This week saw us reveal Ride's 113-strong bike roster. Now we can reveal all of the tracks you'll be riding them on.
Ride will feature 31 tracks based in 15 locations in a mixture of real racetracks and fictional circuits inspired by real world locations that are synonymous with motorcycle riding.
Here's the full list of locations:
- National Park of Stelvio – Italy
- Sierra Nevada – USA
- North Wales – UK
- Kanto Temples – Japan
- French Riviera – France
- Salt Flats Speedway – USA
- Milano – Italy
- Miami – USA
- Autodromo Enzo e Dino Ferrari Imola – Italy
- Sportsland SUGO – Japan
- Donington Park Circuit – UK
- Road America – USA
- Circuit de Nevers Magny-Cours – France
- Circuito de Almeria – Spain
- Potrero de los Funes Circuit – Argentina
The tracklist perhaps isn't quite as exhaustive as we would have hoped, but there is a good mix of racetracks, country courses and city circuits on show.
What do you make of Ride's tracklist? Rev your engines in the comments below.