Continuing with the wealth of updates for rFactor 2 lately, developers Image Space Inc have released new updated versions of their Dallara DW12 Indycar and Stock cars.
The latest version of the Dallara DW12 is said to be close to the final version. The update adds various improvements to the force feedback, tyre model and sounds along with a few bug fixes. The very latest version of the Dallara DW12 Indycar can be downloaded at the official rFactor 2 site.
The Stock cars update gives players the opportunity to race as or against Joey Gase in an rFactor 2 sponsored car, as seen in Phoenix last season in the NASCAR series. The new update for the Stock cars also include tweaked tyres, tuning upgrade fixes and more. The Stock cars update can be found here.
Both the Dallara DW12 and Stock cars changelogs can be viewed below.
Dallara DW12 Changelog:
– Fix for weak overall FFB feeling.
– Reduced real road rate slightly.
– Small tyre fix which helps to improve optimum camber angles.
– Minor AI physics correlation improvements (less longitudinal grip).
– Removed ‘wedge’ from pit menu HUD for Road Courses.
– Added toe-offsets.
– Added GrooveSqrdEffect with the primary purpose of reducing speedway grip a fraction.
– Leading draft significantly cut too (reducing fore balance shift which cause weird feeling spinouts if someone managed to get VERY close behind) to a more realistic level.
– White edges on digits fixed
– Add 1 onboard camera.
– Some other graphical fixes.
Stock cars Changelog:
– Added #32 Joey Gase (@JoeyGaseRacing) A.I. car and skin.
– Fix for tuning upgrades.
– Reduced AI sampling rate slightly (afforded by newer AI bumpstop overrides)
– Added several tracks to trackconfigs.ini
– Other AI adjustments for newer tracks.