Image Space Inc (ISI) have certainly been busy this Christmas period with the release of not one but two new updates for rFactor 2.
First comes the release of the third-party Alabama Speedway track. The 2.66 mile oval track will enable you to be flat out all the way around so the skill resides in your drafting abilities and you can also expect your concentration levels to get a stiff test. You can download the 181 MB file for the Alabama Speedway track here.
Secondly, ISI have updated their fictional Formula ISI race car with the focus very much on the physics and tyre model with only minor improvements in visuals. The v1.6 updated Formula ISI car can be downloaded from this location and the full changelog for the race car can be viewed below.
Help TeamVVV grow by supporting us on Patreon: www.patreon.com/TeamVVV.
Formula ISI 1.6 Changelog:
– Tyre Tweaks.
– Downforce slightly increased (about 3+%).
– Reduced max toe angles.
– Minor chassis tweaks, including better unsprung masses.
– Recalculated brake system, including reduced brake bias adjustability range.
– Removed redundant class filter from .veh files “ISI_FM02”
– Moved to Ultrachassis (which includes proper working chassis flex, DOF improvements, additional compliance’s, and quicker (more direct) steering).
– Placed pushrods near upright to decrease inaccurate ‘degressive rates’.
– Latest sound attenuation tweaks.
– Some additional newer tracks added to trackconfigs.ini