Ukranian developer Beatshapers has announced its latest project – the PS4-only arcade racing game 'Ready to Run'.
Revealed to the world on a recent PlayStation Blog post, Ready to Race is described by Beatshapers CEO Alexey Menshikov as a "furious R/C car racing game" with a "unique retro-futuristic setting".
Very little is known about Ready to Run visually – there aren't even any official screenshots or gameplay trailers at time of writing – but it has been confirmed that the new arcade racer will definitely feature:
- Highly responsive, arcade-style RC racing physics
- 15+ futuristic radio-control cars with various designs
- Single city environment featuring endless track configurations for different race modes
- Real-time and asynchronous multiplayer modes
- Various scoreboards with filters, with an emphasis on PSN friends
Ready to Run will be officially released sometime in the second quarter of 2014, exclusively on the PlayStation Store.