This means the Porsche 911 GT3 R, Mercedes AMG GT3, Audi R8 LMS, BMW M6 GT3 and the Callaway Corvette C7 GT3-R have arrived in RaceRoom with the original liveries of the ADAC GT Masters 2018 season.
In addition to the car pack, the Most Autodrom has been added to RaceRoom’s ever-expanding list of tracks. The 4.2km long race track is situated near Most in the northwest region of the Czech Republic. The track first opened in 1983 and soon hosted Group C and Formula 3 single-seat races.
Download size = 2.3 GB
Client version = 0.3.0.6533
Client BuildID = 3514929
Dedi version = 49.0.814
Dedi BuildID = 3514858
- Added ADAC GT Masters 2018 car class
- Added Most Autodrom
- Modifications to MK Motorsport liveries present in RaceRoom, to celebrate their 40th anniversary : BMW M1 Procar #105, #151, #152. BMW M235i #308
- Traction Control now triggers over a minimum speed to improve standing starts
- AI – Further mprovements to behavior while racing in a pack
- Restarting a race session now lets you access to car setup menu.
- Changed race results so they show each group’s winner’s laps instead of session’s lap, since it can be lower for slower classes
- Fixed an issue with “Rotate” pitstop order (ADAC rules preset) where left and right tyres wouldn’t be swapped but instead replaced with fresh ones.
- Fixed an issue with results in a Multiclass race event
- Fixed a reported issue where the game could show a black screen during loading if the browser tab failed to load.
Physics, Sounds, Cameras, AI
- Audi 90Q GTO : Improved standing starts, tweaks to turbo boost.
- GTR2 class: Physics and AI behavior improvements (smoothed out gearchanges, improved automatic gearbox behavior, reduced effective slip angle of rear tyres under load, reduced Downshift Prevention intervention, Increased blip on downshifts, tweaks to fuel estimates. Grip of soft tyres increased by 2%.
- GTR3 class : further balance of performance tweaks, smoothed out gearshifts
- GTR4 class : Made AI quicker, reduced Downshift Prevention intervention, tweaked gearshifts, automatic gearbox behavior improvement. Tweaks to default setup of the Lotus, increased KTM drag a bit.
- Mercedes C-Class DTM 1995 : Smoothed out gearshifts, made AI a bit less careful.
- Porsche 911 GT3 Cup : Fixed AI rear instability. Smoothed out gearshifts and reduced Downshift Prevention intervention
- Porsche 911 GT3 R : Cockpit sounds tweaked
- Porsche 934 RSR : Stiffer springs on default setup
- Porsche Cayman CS + Porsche Cayman CS MR : Smoothed the drivetrain
- Chang (full) : fixed a blocked TV cam view
- Laguna Seca : new static TV cams
- Lausitzring (all layouts) : new static TV cams
- Macau : new Static TV cams
- Mantorp (GP + Short) : new static TV cams
- Mid-Ohio (all layouts) : new static TV cams
- Monza (full + junior) : new static TV cams
- Moscow (all layouts) : new static TV cams
- Norisring : new static TV cams
- Nürburgring (full + dtm + short ) : new static TV cams