Game: Project CARS 2
Publisher: Bandai Namco
Release Date: 22/09/2017
The very latest update for Project CARS 2 is out now for the PC, with consoles expected to follow "imminently".
The update brings the addition of the Ferrari 488 Challenge car complete with liveries from the 2017 Ferrari Challenge racing series. Another stand out highlight of this update includes the addition of two new layouts of the Porsche Leipzig on-road circuit.
Elsewhere, we can expect the usual array of bug fixes and optimisations. You can view update 184.108.40.206 patch notes below.
Project CARS 2 – PC Update 220.127.116.11
- Addition of the Ferrari 488 Challenge car, and liveries from the 2017 Ferrari Challenge series. This is the latest Ferrari to feature in Maranello’s single-marque championship, and the most powerful car in the series’ 25-year history.
- Addition of two new layouts to the Porsche Leipzig on-road circuit.
- Corrected a small number of turbo and suspension issues on various cars.
- Resolved an issue where some drivers would appear stuck on track during qualification or race session.
- Resolved an issue where the end of race results would display incorrectly.
- Resolved multiple ghost loading issues in time trial.
- Polished the Online Reputation calculations, including tweaks for when players retire due to excess damage.
- Corrected an occasional issue of players being taken to the wrong lobby if the host set up a new lobby whilst the old one was populated.
- Mechanical failures no longer include aerodynamic damage.
- Various improvements to the AI at a number of tracks and conditions.
- Solved an issue in career when, under certain circumstances, the standings would not display correctly.
- Multiple other miscellaneous fixes and optimisations.