PC owners of Assetto Corsa can now sample the delights of the third and final Porsche Pack thanks to its release today.
The Porsche Pack Vol 3 includes several Porsche models as before but has a definite focus this time around on modern race cars. Examples include the entire 911 GT3 racing line and the very latest 2016 Le Mans-winning 919 Hybrid.
You can view the contents of the Porsche Pack Vol 3 below.
- Porsche 911 GT3 Cup 2017
- Porsche 911 GT3 RSR 2017
- Porsche 911 GT3 R 2015
- Porsche 919 Hybrid 2016
- Porsche 908 LH
- Porsche 917 K
- Porsche 911 R
The release of the Porsche Pack Vol 3 also tied in with a new update for Assetto Corsa on the PC. Version 1.11 brings with it the addition of the free Porsche Macan Turbo along with offline custom championships, improvements on the tyre model and physics, improved damage and repair times, VR usability improvements and many other fixes besides. You can view the full list of changes in the changelog below.
– New Porsche 908 Lang Heck (Long Tail) (Porsche Pack 3)
– New Porsche 911 R (991) (Porsche Pack 3)
– New Porsche 911 GT3 R 2016 (Porsche Pack 3)
– New Porsche Macan Turbo (free bonus)
– Fixed wing damage model on Nissan GTR
– Fixed kersCharge and kersInput for ERS system
– Added Print function in Time Table (export in DocumentsAssetto Corsaout)
– Reviewed damage curve + repair times
– Pitstop is possible also in Practice session
– Fixed UI resetting AI level at start
– Pitstop animation disabled for VR users
– New V10 tyres and updated physics and inertias for all GT2 cars plus Glickenhaus P4/5C and Evora GX and GTC
– Updated V10 tyres and updated physics and inertias for Ford GT40
– Corrected Porsche 917/30 ackermann and front bump steer suspension
– Corrected drag values for Porsche 962 Long Tail
– F4 key sets camera on the player car
– Added electronic controller cltr_wastegate[X].ini to control wastegate levels on turbos
– Fixed AI steer "snaps" when near track lateral limits